We love seeing happy gamers, and as part of our mission to build the Flesh and Blood trading card game community, we have decided to run a competition with a very special prize for anyone who shops with us.
Place any order before 11.59pm on Friday the 7th of February, 2020 (AEST) and you will go into the draw to win an exclusive Gold Fyendal's Spring Tunic, previously awarded only to players who placed in the Top 8 at The Calling events worldwide. This card is worth an estimated $700 (AUD), and there are only 32 of them in the world at the time of writing!
One entry will be awarded for all orders placed on or before 11.59pm on Friday the 7th of February, 2020 (AEST). The entries will be printed and added to a barrel, from which the winning entry will be drawn and announced at The Calling Auckland, on Saturday the 8th February, 2020.
In the event the winner drawn is present at the event, they will be handed the card in person. If they are not present, the card will be posted or hand delivered by arrangement with the winner.
Terms and Conditions
- Orders placed on the following sites: www.fab.singles; www.rathe.shop, will be eligible and entered into the draw.
- Only orders placed and received on or before 11.59pm on Friday the 7th of February, 2020 (AEST) will be eligible.
- Staff members and family members associated with Rathe Shop or FAB Singles will not be eligible for entry.
- Orders which are cancelled or refunded will not be eligible for entry.
- One entry will be awarded for each eligible order received on or before 11.59pm on Friday the 7th of February, 2020 (AEST).
- In the event the winner cannot be contacted by Saturday the 29th of February, 2020, the competition will be redrawn at a later date; no further entries will be accepted.
- In the event any unethical or illegal activity is undertaken by any entrant, the organisers reserve the right to remove any corresponding entries by that person at the organiser's absolute discretion.
- We reserve the right to treat multiple consecutive orders by the same customer as one eligible order for the purposes of the prize draw. This means 50 orders of $1 will be treated similar to 1 order of $50, if made by the same person.